Saturday 4 July 2015

They may not be in the store, but I found them ingame.


A short while ago now, WarGaming made the announcement that both upper tier premium ships, the American Atlanta and the Japanese Atago would be removed from both the ingame store and not be available through the Gift Shop. Needless to say, some folks were not happy about this move.

So, what exactly are people missing out on, in the short term....



Using my pre-order, premium tier VII Sims as a comparison, here are the numbers. I would seem my only advantages over both ships is speed and maneuverability. Now, if I could only master those traits, with that ship.


Here are a couple of "beauty" shots of both ships, top is the Atlanta and the bottom, Atago.


The battle itself was an interesting experience. I didn't do too bad, before I was sunk....


....but, I really need to work on not being the first to die on my team. 

No comments:

Post a Comment