Thursday 2 July 2015

Ships can be fun, for some of the family.



So, my son decided he wanted to play World of Warships with me. It has been a few months since we last played together, so I thought I would have a little fun with him in a Co-op Battle, or two. The first one went well in my favor, not so much in his. The screenshots of those results are mysteriously missing....



After just a few battles with my tier IV Arkansas dragging him into battles that he just wasn't really ready for, I broke down and spent some free experience and picked up a tier III American Cruiser, St. Louis. After that, the goodtimes (mostly for me, to begin with) started. Honestly, I lost track of just how many times we put to sea together, but I wouldn't have traded this for anything else.

Short and sweet was my tale, however, I can't wait for him to ask me to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment