Monday 28 December 2015

Yeah, I couldn't just leave it alone


So, with the final Mission, consisting of lighting twenty ships on fire to go, I had to come back and tie up this loose end.


Seeing this uncompleted task kinda bothered me, okay, maybe more than just a little. My plan was simple enough, like before, just bounce back and forth between the Arkansas Beta and Ishizuchi.





A few high and low points along the way. Seems I did rather well on the losing end of some battles.


Another ship that has caught my eye in my travels, the tier IV Russian Battleship, Imperator Nikolai I. I believe it was offered a short while ago, part of a bundle deal from the Giftshop. Hard to say when it might appear through the ingame store.


With the tier II German Cruiser, Emden, acquired, it was time to take it out for it's maiden voyage....




First, my son wanted to get some game time with his dear old dad, so I figured, why the heck not! The Emden performed much as I expected for a ship from the same era as the Albany and St. Louis. Even with the fact it was a PvE battle, I was still working the ship over, maneuvering into position, firing the guns for maximum effect. Not a sweatless venture.

Was it worth it? Check this out for yourself http://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/shipsmas-miracle/ and give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment