Sunday 20 March 2016

Just visiting or returning?


So, when last I was in World of Warships, I had just put the tier II German Cruiser, Emden into my port, played a few battles and vanished. A lot has happened in the time I've been gone and since I can't do anything about those events that past me by, I won't bother trying to look up what I could have missed out on.



Instead, I will take a look at what is in the here and now. Among other things, I have collected both a Beta Weekend and Closed Beta Test flag to put on my ships. Sadly, just one at a time can go on.


The achievements page on the ingame profile has been changed a bit, the inclusion of Beta Weekend and Closed Beta Test players with badges was noticed right away.


After poking around to check out all of the other changes (not many were found, but I wasn't looking to hard either), it was time to see how things played, after all this time. Here is the gameplay video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFmgQPJudhU


No comments:

Post a Comment