Sunday 27 December 2015

Back, for a limited engagement


Time, once again, to dip my feet into the virtual waters. However, there is an incentive that I have been waiting a while for; A Mission!


Don't mind the screenshots, they were taken out of order. But, the gist of this Mission is this, sink, wreck and torch. Part 1 consists of sinking 10 ships, using anything tier IV and above.. Part 2, do 3000,000 damage, using anything tier IV and above. Finally, part 3 is catching 20 ships on fire, using anything tier IV and above. Okay, what do I have that could put the most amount of ships on the bottom in the shortest possible time?


Time for my tier IV Arkansas Beta to earn more of her keep. And, for the first battle out....




....I was rather impressed, since all of the battles have to take part in straight PvP, no bots allowed. Now, I did rotate my tier V Soviet ships, Murmansk and Gremyashchy into the mix, it was the Arkansas that started it....




....and finished it. Which got me to thinking, I was having a lot of fun with my Beta reward ship and based on some good times I remembered from a while back....



....I bought a tier IV Japanese Battleship, Ishizuchi of my own. My son doesn't know yet, but I hope he approves. So, with 10 ships sunk, time to move onto the next part of the Mission, breaking in my new purchase....




Perhaps, it's time to take a more serious look at Battleships, especially with me at the helm.

No comments:

Post a Comment