Monday 28 December 2015

The dealing of the damage


So, when I logged in this morning, I was greeted with two things. First, another micro-update, bringing my client up to 0.5.2.1, which did....things, The second thing was the addition of the Emden to the German tech tree, for those who don't have the time or patience to complete the Mission.

I, for one, will continue to stick to my guns about purchasing lower tiered assets and the Emden is no different. I have set the bar down to tier IV, but I won't go any lower, no matter the hype around these premium ships.




After sixteen battles, bouncing back and forth between my Arkansas Beta and newly purchased tier IV Japanese Battleship, Ishizuchi, I ended the second part of the Mission requirements....


....on a high note, amassing the 300,000 damage needed to advance to the next stage.

Torching twenty ships? Going to be a hot time on the ocean, perhaps, even tonight!   

No comments:

Post a Comment