Sunday 28 June 2015

Charting my course.


Here is my plan of action, for whenever I have the time to play World of Warships. Firstly, I set a primary goal of re-achieving the same level that I left behind in 0.3.1, which was completed by the second day of my return. Time to consider my options and select the right benefits that come with reaching this first and subsequent levels.


Then, I took a hard, long look at what I wanted to get accomplished, at least in the short term. The four ships I was counting on being here, the Arkansas, the Gremyashchy, the Murmansk and the Sims were, indeed, carried over in the process. These will be my "four cornerstones" for the foundation of my Ships career.


Not just the ships are part of my plan, but also the Commanders as well. For some, using the banked-and-carried-over skillpoints to re-establish their proficiencies was fairly easy, others, will take some time to return them to a level similar to where they were at before, since they are starting out with nothing. So, for the first 100 battles, I will use nothing but these four premium ships and collect the credits and experience earned from each battle, win lose or draw.


As much as I want to repeat the grinding process and start again down the tech trees (not really), I have made the choice not to do so, at this time. Banking and building up, is the course of action I will take and after I pass the milestone "100 battle" mark, I will gauge myself on what to do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment